CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-23T22:00:39+00:002009 Ford Mustang CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-23T22:00:39+00:00
- BLOWER MOTOR ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- CHECK & ADVISE
- Unclogging and Cleaning Cowl
Athenia S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-27T23:01:21+00:002010 Ford Fusion CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-27T23:01:21+00:00
- Removed covers and components to access shift cable linkage holding bracket. Removed linkage from post on bracket, and removed locking clasp for cable end. Removed cable end. Cleaned area around cable end mating surface. Replaced broken end with NEW cable end and bushing. Adjusted cable out and secured end with NEW locking clasp. Verified functionality of shifter. System now operating as designed.
- Shift cable end bushing worn out. Recommend new cable end.
- Used high strength epoxy to seal off diffuser bore on intake boot with piece of plastic. Allowed 4 hours to set. Verified idle now in specification range. System operating as designed. NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PERMANENT REPAIR. WILL REQUIRE NEW INTAKE SURGE TANK BOOT REPLACEMENT IN THE FUTURE.
- TOWING SERVICE
Regina (Gina) C. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/23/2020